Friday, November 18, 2016

Welcome to Cold Friday...

Personally, I love this time of year.  It's cold enough to wear warmer clothes and not melt...the air is crisp and the leaves are gorgeous and especially when it snows!!  I love snow.  Now if we could just have another storm...

Anyway - It's also FRIDAY!  For some reason that always brings joy to my heart, even when it's not that big of a deal - like nothing going on.  But that is the best reason this weekend...we finally don't have anything big we have to go to!  We can work on our projects at home.  :)   I'm sure my sons will not be excited, lol.

It's kind of scary to realize that next week is Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner.  I'm a grandma and I'm totally NOT prepared!!  ARGH. It's okay...we just stay calm and keep shopping, right?

Well..there's just a couple of fun things I want to point out for today...

Mickey Mouse Day - 

For those of my friends who love everything Disney and Mickey, it's Mickey Mouse Day!  I figured the one with him holding pumpkin pie was the best, since Thanksgiving is next week.  :)
 

 
National Apple Cider Day -
That's always good - I love warm apple cider on a cold day.  So, when work is over, go home and warm up some apple cider, grab a doughnut and wrap up in a blanket in front of the fireplace.  Life is good.

just to be on the totally not related side...I just heard of a group yesterday that is totally awesome.  I'm probably behind the rest of you, but have you heard of Home Free?  They are an a capella group and wow...  here's one of my favorite songs:



aren't they great?  sigh.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...