Friday, May 19, 2017

Yes! It's Friday! And Pizza...

I could have sworn I'd written about these items already - I know I told my daughter earlier this week that it was national pizza party day, but I don't see the post!  So...  you get it again.  Sorry if you feel you're living in a loop...no this is not the Matrix...

So - today is National Pizza Party day!  Pary...party...party...  always a good reason/excuse to eat pizza.

It's also Ride Your Bike to Work Day...which you know, makes it kind of difficult when it's cold and rainy...  😉


there's always National Scooter day - which is always fun, but it's not any warmer than the bike idea, right?  There are some days I miss my scooter...

then for those of you sports enthusiasts, it's NASCAR Day - I don't know if it's racing season, though I think I heard something about Danika crashing again - though this time it wasn't her fault.  That woman has nine lives, I'm telling ya.

and for the foodie in all of us, it's Devils Food Cake Day - which is one of the best cakes in the world...

and National Baking day - so good reason to go home and bake something.  I think it would be a good day for cobbler, unless you wanted some of that Devils food cake...be honest - it's calling your name... "come eat me hollywood, Hollywood..."  
(sorry, can't be helped - flashback to Mannequin..)


Anyway - have a great weekend and hope you have much to smile about!


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...