Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Lovely Rain

Well...Week two is here, and I've actually been busy.  I've been making lists and trying to get them crossed off.  I should have taken a picture of the pile before I combined them and threw them away, lol.
But anyway - it's progress.  Problem with today is I'm scattered.  I have so many things on my mind to do that I am ADHD and jumping from one to another without finishing much of it.  I've accomplished a couple of items, but then I'm up and looking at something else.  Possibly the reason is that it's raining, and rain always makes me want to...READ!
Books have really been calling to me, as I haven't had a chance to read much yet.  That and working on my current books...sigh.  There's just so much, ya know?
I was up late last night ordering more facepainting supplies because I have a gig this Friday and hopefully next Wednesday and need stuff.  ugh.  I spent pretty much everything I made last Saturday - which is good and bad at the same time.
Saturday's fundraiser seemed to go well, I'm hoping the family gets lots of help.  I had one kido want me to paint his face to look like his shirt, lol.  Kids always surprise me with what they want on their faces.  I did a lot of blue/green butterflies as well.  Who knew.
Well, so, hopefully you are enjoying the wonderful summer.  I'm debating whether to wake up my adult daughter who is STILL in bed and letting her sleep.  She's an adult...if she doesn't accomplish what needs to be done today, I guess she gets to deal with it, right?
sigh.
Time to go curl up with a good book.  My brain needs a rest, lol.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...