Friday, July 07, 2017

Heat wave....

Okay - so I know I live in the western part of the big ol' US of A, and that entails that sometimes in the summer we get hot.  But I'm not living in the southwest, dang it - it shouldn't be 103 every day!!  :(  Okay - I'm fine...I'll survive.  Mainly I'll survive because my amazing, wonderful hubby updated our air conditioning so that it actually keeps us cool!!!  It's amazing.  It's almost a little too cold on the toes - I have a vent right under my desk.  :)
We aren't freezing at night, but at least we can sleep as opposed to before...ugh.

Anyway - today is national macaroni day!! (at least according to the local paper) Everyone grab your pasta and mix it up with cheese!  What's the best way to eat it??  Yep, you got it.  Mac n cheese!  Although, I guess with chili is good too...  I'm not a big fan of macaroni salad...but I'm sure there are lots out there that are.

It's also Chocolate day!!  That's definitely in my book.

And strawberry Sundae day.  I think two of those three should go together, don't you??

well...  Anyway - realized that I hadn't written in a while.  I've been working every day on finalizing the editing of my latest project to get it submitted.  I'm behind on my goal, it was supposed to have been submitted in June...sigh.  Shadow Mountain changed some of their submitting criteria and I had to make sure it matched...

So - I'll let you know how it goes.  If they don't like it, I'll just go somewhere else.

Hope you're having an awesome summer!  Did some face painting for the 4th...lots of fun.




No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...