Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Second week of summer....

and already the days are blurring, lol.  I was going on an errand with my daughter this morning and I was having to ask her what day it was to be sure.  :)

Nothing like living life one day at a time.  I'm liking it.  Last week - my first official week of summer, was awesome.  We've had some wonderful weather, I have to say.  It was a little too warm toward the end of the week, but it cooled down nicely Sunday and yesterday.  Talk about blessed!! 
So - other than that, it's been crazy.  It's funny how the minute you don't have to be somewhere everyday at the same time, other stuff suddenly becomes the focus of your life.
Well...writing has been on the back burner, and I'm going to be working on that.  My daughter reminded me that I hadn't written a post in over a week, so I figured I'd correct that now. 
Apparently today was National peanut butter Cookie day...and I didn't celebrate!  Oh well...that doesn't mean we can't work on it for tomorrow, right?
It was also National Falafel Day and National Jerky Day.  Man...I missed out! 
Well...we had death by chocolate ice cream.  Hope you all enjoyed your choice of sugar, lol.


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...