Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cinderella??? UGH

Okay....so I was over at Candace's blog, and she had a post about princesses. I decided I'd take the bait and see which one I was. But really...Cinderella?


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

Danyelle Ferguson said...

That is so totally you - even if you aren't a Cinderella fan. I was Esmerelda - you know, from Hunchback? Last I checked, she wasn't a Disney princess . . . but her profile totally fit me. :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I was Ariel ... This is a different test than the last time I took it. I think I was a mix of Ariel and Jasmine, This time I didn't even score on Jasmine..... strange!

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...