Monday, March 09, 2009

Well...this is sort of me...

I saw this on Tristi's blog, and figured I'd give it a try. It actually is pretty close.




You Are Deep and Insightful



When You Are Comfortable:



You are very perceptive. You can see things from all sides. You don't allow your life or mind to be cluttered.

People see you as spiritual and charismatic. You have interesting and unexpected insights. You advice is highly valued.



When You Are At Your Best:



You are quite quirky, and you enjoy doing things your own way. You are optimistic, and you've always got a good idea brewing.

People find you to be positive and uplifting. You make people feel good about themselves.



When You Are in a Social Setting:



You are very unique and talented. You solve problems well, and you have a creative approach to life.

People see you as straightforward and level headed. You can see opportunities when others only see troubles.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...