Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Religious websites

It drives me nuts when you type something up, publish it, and then the computer wazes out so it doesn't do anywhere...
I had a post all written up and now I have to do it again. Sigh. Anyway -- due to my usual procrastination, I am running late on posting something related to the scriptures today. Fortunately, one of my visitors gave me an idea. She mentioned that they have a website that promotes getting familiar with the gospel on simple terms. I thought I'd link it here for you so you can check it out. I think it's kind of fun -- hope you like it.

Mormon Made Simple

Looks like everyone is doing their part. Have a good one!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...