Thursday, January 19, 2017

Happy thursday and ...


So - today there's only one thing worth mentioning. 

It's National Popcorn Day!!!  Now that's awesome, don't you think?  I think everyone likes popcorn in one form or another.  Theater popcorn...microwave popcorn...airpop popcorn... flavored popcorn...

this is Sandra Boynton's picture for it...lol

what's your favorite?  One of my favorites is Lisa's Passion for Popcorn in Kaysville right next to the theater.  It's soooo good!  We also have a recipe for caramel corn we make in the microwave that's terribly sinful...you just can't stop eating it.  sigh.

Well...enjoy the snowy day of future water stores and drive safe. 

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...