Monday, August 14, 2017

NEW BOOK OUT!!

Think I'm a little excited??  The third book in my series is out today!  It's my book birthday, lol

My third book is out!!!  The next in the Hibiscus Ladies series.  Personally, this is my favorite of the three, but that could be because I love Fish Lake where this is set.
If you haven't read the other two yet, you don't have to - to enjoy the book - but it would be helpful to know the characters better.  You can find all three of them on Amazon or Barnes and Noble. (well...not all in the same spot at B&N...Here's each link):

1 -  https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-hibiscus-ladies-g-parker/1125949740?ean=9781453827338

2 - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wildflowers-richard-a-parker/1100002008?ean=9781442172210




3 - https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/snow-angels-g-parker/1126908792?ean=9781491009024


I'm planning on running a special to get all three on ebook next month - so if you want the ebook version, then you might want to wait till September, lol.  :)

The covers are rather conservative for today's books, but I like them.  I like the feel of the flowers, and I really like Snow Angels cover.  I actually took the photo that's on the cover of Hibiscus ladies when I was in Hawaii deciding to write the series.  Wow...it's been 10 years since the start.  I didn't even see the third one at the beginning.  :)

Anyway - fun times!!

on a side note - we are starting to get tomatoes from our garden.  Finally!!  Although, it's not lots... and they're cherry tomatoes.  I told my daughter - well, it's enough for one person,... lol.


and I might have mentioned that my granddaughter cut her own hair a while ago.  I told my daughter that's why we never left scissors out when she was little, lol.  She said that they don't!  This little bug got the first aid kit out and used the scissors they have in there to cut sutures.  Good grief!!
can't really see how short it is in this, but she likes it.  I guess she's going to be a short hair girl for a while.

Well...have an excellent summer day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...