Thursday, September 07, 2017

Good Morning!

Hello my friends!  Hope you've been having a great week.  Not much to share this morning, but I thought it might bring a smile to your face.


first - I'd like to explain why I love to say "Hello my friends!"  Have you ever seen the movie Unitards?  It's hilarious...a real story about a group of boys that did a dance club to brighten the school spirit.  One of the friends was always saying this and people were always rolling their eyes and ignoring him.  Fortunately, no one does that to me (thank you!) ...but I still like the phrase.  😊







Today there is one thing we need to pay homage to.... it's National Attention Deficit Disorder Awareness Day!  If there's one thing I think all of us are aware of, it's ADD.  Personally, I have six children who are ADHD...  and while most of them have grown out of it (did you know you could grow out of it??? amazing.) A couple still struggle with it.  The biggest challenge, I think, is being aware of when you yourself have it, and the things that pull you off task.  If you can remind yourself that you have something you need to concentrate on, it helps.  😊  



The food thing for today is National Acorn Squash day.  Do you like acorn squash?  I think it might be an acquired taste, but I love it.  Nothing like having it baked with butter and sprinkled with brown sugar...  not exactly hot temperatures food, but good.  😊


Hope you all have a great day!  You deserve it. 

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...