Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Welcome Fall!



Don't you love it?  I sure do...  it's not really cold, it's raining, and not 80 anymore, lol.  

There isn't much to comment on today, but there was at least one thing...
Talk Like A Pirate Day!  Everyone has anticipated this day, right?  Aye mattie, and if I were a teachin', thar would be the code o the day.  Those young scaliwags would learn a thing or two, I'm tellin' ya.  And ye must be viewin' me favorite scene o' the movies now...


National IT Professionals Day - be sure to let your favorite computer technician know how much you appreciate them keeping your computer running!!  It's a tough job, but someone has to do it, right? 
😊  Aye!!  At least mine is easy to hug...me hubby!

And last...it's National Butterscotch Pudding day - yeah!  I love butterscotch pudding.  I might have to make some... 

I hope everyone celebrated national cheeseburger day yesterday...we didn't, but oh well...they do slip away sometimes. 
😊

Arree...Well, me matties, here's hoping ye have an awesome day. Just don't be gettin' too wet, now - don't want to end up lookin' like the crew that be workin' for Davy Jones, now do ye?

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...