Thursday, August 30, 2018

Busy week here...how about you??

So...  It's been a busy crazy week.  Actually, it's been that kind of a month.  I'm not sure what I'll do when I'm not feeling like a chicken with it's head cut off...lol.  My son is moving to Minnesota this month, and we aren't going to be able to help him.  Bad timing all around...and it makes me crazy.  :(   My hubby has been teasing me that I want to go along and make sure he's tucked in.  Well...I guess this is the first one really moving ...and moving far!  It's not going to be a simple trip to see him, though at least it's not across an ocean... lol

So...today only has one item that's worth mentioning... National Toasted Marshmallow Day!!  That's an awesome day.  Everyone get in your last marshmallow toast of the summer.  It's always a good excuse to have a fire in the backyard...or three day weekend and camp.  I always thought Labor Day weekend was the farewell to summer...

About a year ago, I mentioned a banana Zucchini bread recipe, and someone mentioned they wanted it.  I never did get them the recipe...(I know...I'm dirt mixed with water...sigh) and now I'm not entirely sure which recipe I used.  So...I did find this one that seems familiar - I like the nuts in it.  So, hopefully this will satisfy your craving and use those great aucchinis that everyone else has in their garden but me.  :(

https://cookieandkate.com/2016/healthy-zucchini-bread-recipe/

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the end of summer!!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...