Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Um...Scripture thought went away for the day...


I know I've been really lousy at getting the scripture thought out each week...this week is worse than most because we've been refinishing our floor and haven't had time to do anything other than prep it and get my other two blogs done.

I'm supposed to be on vacation!!! lol

Anyway...Conference was awesome. If you watched or listened to it, then I think you have plenty of wonderful things to think and ponder. Aren't you thrilled to be part of such a wonderful thing as the gospel of Jesus Christ? It's an amazing thing.

Have a wonderful spring break, week, or whatever, and Easter.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...