Well...the one and only person who even tried, and so the WINNER is Pennylessteacher! YEAH....let's hear it for her!! You win the three books, so way to go! I'll be getting the information to the shipper this week. Sorry I wasn't able to announce it Monday, but we've been having internet issues with my comptuer and I had to borrow my daughters...lol
Anyway - fun stuff. Aren't we thankful for modern technology??? Ugh.
I'm a grandma, wife, mother, crazy writer, spaz artist and face painter who is a disciple of Christ, loves to cook and read and wishes there were more hours in the day...oh and dark chocolate lover!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow... really??
so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post. I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...
-
For those of you who don't know me very well, I am a writer. I have been a writer forever, it seems, and have yet to publish. Partiall...
-
so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post. I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...
No comments:
Post a Comment