Monday, November 13, 2017

Happy Monday!

Hi all!  Hope you had a great weekend.  Let's start the week of right and keep up a smile.  I don't remember if I've shared this already, but there's a sign in one of my school bathrooms that says this:

How to smile -
Place pencil in mouth between teeth.
Do not let lips touch.
How does that feel?
:)

 World Kindness Day -  Everyone should be kind every day, but at least there's one day they are supposed to around the world, right?  Hopefully they are being kind in the middle east with the earthquate...   If you can be kind to just one person today, do you realize you've already made the world a better place?

And World Orphans Day - which I think kind of goes along with the kindness day.  If you help take care of an orphan in someway - donating to a charity that helps them, or sending items to an organization that helps them, you will help them grow up to be happier and more contributing to society.  Good for you!!
 
National Indian Pudding day - this would be a great day for that, with it being a little chilly.  Have you had Indian pudding before?  The Nibble - which is a fun site for food trivia, has a recipe for it and some history of the item.  It's basically a pudding made with cornmeal, and nice on a cold day.

and to send you all off to do good, here's another Alex Boye song for you...  😊

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...