Friday, July 13, 2018

And Today's winner is...

French fries!  That's right...the only think worth mentioning in the world silly holidays is it's national french fries day.  I'm really liking that...I love french fries.  Dipped in a little fry sauce...or even a milk shake...a nice thick fry - yum!!
😋
It's also supposedly Beans and Franks day...which for those of you who have no idea, that's pork and beans with hot dogs.  I grew up with that one...haven't really had it in awhile.  My family isn't really big on pork n beans.  Probably because I haven't really served it to them, lol.  It's not like my favorite thing...

Going to babysit grandkids this morning - should be fun and entertaining.  4 kidlets under the age of 8 running around a and screaming.  The best way to spend a Friday, right?  :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...