Friday, April 20, 2018

Quick thought...

Hey everyone!  Happy Friday!!  Hope you have an awesome weekend. 
I had the hardest time going into work this morning.  I wanted to stare at the clouds!  They were amazing!!  Two huge swaths of gray and white...moving slowly, but fast for clouds.  One bunch was to the west, and the other bunch was over the mountains.  That makes me hope for snow in the mountains!!  But anyway, it was awesome.  For some reason clouds fascinate me.  

Not much to celebrate today, but there is one thing I think everyone should do...
National Cheddar Fries day!!  I think everyone likes cheese fries...so whether its for lunch or dinner, make sure you have some of those yummy potato goodness today.

and just in case that doesn't float your boat...it's also
National Pineapple Upsidedown Cake day - something my mother-in-law would be thrilled to know.  That's what she wants every year for her bday.  

so - whatever you end up doing, hope it's a great day for you!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...