Friday, April 13, 2018

It's Friday....the 13th!

Happy Friday!  For some reason it's seemed like a long week...Did it to you?  I'm not sure if it was the weather or what.  But, anyway, you made it through, and now we have the weekend to look forward to.
For some, it's a scary day, because of the whole Friday the 13th.  I've never been one that worried about it -- I'm also not a horror film fan, so I didn't watch any of those films - ugh.  So perhaps I can help take your mind off the idea of bad luck. 
Also, there may be many of you dashing to get those taxes done...but hey, at least it's till the 16th this year!  So take a deep breath, let it out slow, and be thankful you're alive.  It's an awesome day!  There isn't much on the celebration calendar at Brownielinks...but thought I'd share stuff anyway.

Make Lunch Count Day - I think every meal should count, but that's just me.  Why have a day to celebrate just making lunch all it can be??  I think they're trying to say that you need energy to make it through the rest of the work day.  Give your body the right fuel.  It's kind of like those old v8 commercials...remember those?  "Dang, I could have had a V8!"  Yep.

Scrabble Day - Scrabble!  Love this game...to a point.  We'd rather play speed scrabble, which doesn't use the board.  Have you played that?  It's fun to see how fast you can come up with words and make your own crosswords work.  My mother-in-law is amazing at this...  Let me know if you want the particulars.  :)

Peach Cobbler Day - I don't know why it would be peach cobbler day so early in the year, our peach tree just barely bloomed this week!  And now it's dusted with snow, but ya know.  Anyway, maybe it's a way to use up the last of the home canned stuff, but whatever the reason, I love me some peach cobbler, so we might have to make some tonight.

So...since it's Friday the 13th and everyone associates that with bad luck... lol...  I thought I'd share some happiness and laughter with you.

Yes, that means Studio C videos... you know you like them! Now, I know some of their newer stuff isn't quite the same as the beginning sketches, but they're still funny.  We'll start with Bad Karma...well, it is Friday the 13th.  :)

and add some volleyball insanity...


But we have to have some country.


I wonder if they are really singing?  I mean, they're not bad...

and last something real.  lol  I know, I like Alex Boye's stuff probably too much, but he's awesome.  He posted on Facebook this week that Atlantic Records posted his version of the song on their site!!  That's so cool!

Have a great Friday, and a great weekend!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...