Friday, February 01, 2019

It's really Friday!!

Finally...it really is Friday.  I don't know why I was sooo anxious for this weekend, it's not like we're going anywhere or doing anything out of the ordinary - so possibly just because as I expressed yesterday, it's been a long week. :)

So...  didn't get to have any hot cocoa yesterday...:(   and no croissants...so this has been a bummer week as far as that goes.  Did you enjoy the celebrations??  Well, today being the first day of February...the month of love, so to speak... 
We have loads to talk about and celebrate.  I hope you had fun with the video clips...  I always want to go watch the movies when I post stuff from a movie.  Instead of watching Ferris Bueller's Day off we were watching SING.  lol...well, that's not a bad substitute.  I love the songs in that one.

Bubble Gum Day -  if you like bubble gum, and I like blowing bubbles, but not really likeing the gum...then this is your day.  It makes me think of Night at the Museum...

I wish I could find where he ends up with gum all over his face, lol.

Candy-Making Day -  candy making in February??  I never think of making candy now...we make it in December.  Who makes candy now, raise your hands!!  I'll come visit you..., lol.   What would you make, do you think?  Little heart shaped chocolates?  chocolate fudge?  Hmmm

Change Your Password Day - for those of you who need reminders...this is for you!!  I have a hubby that reminds em...work that reminds me every 90 days!!  argh.  I don't remember to change it at home, which I should do... sigh.  So - good to note for myself after all.  :)   CHANGE YOUR PASSWORDS!!!  There - you've had your public service announcement for the day.


Decorating With Candy Day - well, if you want to decorate something with candy...there ya go.  This makes me think of those poster candy cards that you give someone to ask them to a dance, or on a date, or tell them how special you think they are, etc.  Are they talking about decorating cupcakes, your house or what??  More info, people!!

G.I. Joe Day - so - support our vets, is that what this day is about??  What about G.I Jane??  I'm sure it's a generic term at this point.  For those of us who always think of the movie...

Bruce Willis always kicks butt.  :)  Have you seen him in RED?  I remember watching GI Joe and thinking he was old...lol

Give Kids A Smile Day - I think this is about helping with dental care, but I think it works just to give kids a smile anyway, don't you?  Everyone's in a happier place with a smile. 

Hula in The Coola Day - I think everyone in the midwest to east could do this with ease...although, I think they'd need to wear the hula skirts OVER their coats!!  This is from 6 years ago, but still funny.  :) 


International Face & Body Art Day:   FACEPAINTING!  I'm not really into the whole body art thing, but I do arms and faces!!  Celebrate!!  Get your face on!! 

National Get Up Day - if you are reading this, and you are no longer in bed, then you accomplished what this day is all about.  It's about getting out of bed and participating in life.  Like in the movie the Sorcerers Apprentice... You are definitely participating!

 
Spunky Old Broads Day -  This has Maxine written all over it!! 

 
Wear Red Day - I just don't have anything to wear to work that's professional enough, so I never make it wearing red.  Do you??  I am in schools all the time that today they get to wear the school t-shirt and stuff.  That would sure be nice...  but anyway - wear Red...fight heart disease.  Isn't that the reason???

Working Naked Day - If I could work from home, this would be a great thing.  My hubby would stay home and we'd both work naked!!  Of course, we might not get a lot of work done...  I know my boss wouldn't appreciate it if I showed up naked.. 😳😳

National Baked Alaska Day - if you're into baked ice cream, have at it.  I've never really seen the thrill of this desert.  I've had it a couple of times, and sure, it's yummy...ice cream is yummy!!  But I'd rather have a lice bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce and whipped topping and nuts.  I mean... if I got a choice....  It's fun on a cruise to Alaska where the waitstaff parade around with them above their heads...  :)

but you know, everything's funner on a cruise... 

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...