Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Monday...la la, la lala la la....

Okay, now that I've been transported back to the 60's, LOL but I felt the song was appropriate! Didn't get any responses yet on the brownies, but at least I found a substitute yesterday. I used a regular mix and added chocolate chips (semi-sweet). Oh yeah...much better. They didn't even need frosting.
I got to see my sister's new little girl from China yesterday, she is soooo cute! She's skinny and long, and doesn't have a lot of hair, but she's cute. She doesn't speak any English, but she doesn't speak much anyway, she's only two. My sis brought me back a darling little china tea pot, and I just love it. She kind of likes me, ya know? grin.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...