Friday, September 25, 2009

Autumn is Coming!


I was able to talk my wonderful hubby into going to see if the leaves are changing yet in the Alpine loop. We haven't been able to go there in years, and I've been craving a decent look at fall leaves. Sadly, every year around my bday and conference, we go and the leaves are on the way to being dead...sigh.

They apparently were in the still starting phase...and it was a very quick trip. One year I'm gonna be able to see wonderful leafs...it might be when we're retired and go to the east coast, but ya know. ;)

Maybe we'll still get some good leaves over the UEA break...

I can always hope!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...