Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Getting there one pound at a time...

Well, I didn't have time to post last week, so this week makes up for both. Things are still progressing with the weight loss, though not as quickly as some would like. My hubby still thinks that the initial weight loss of 15 lbs in two weeks should be the standard...but we keep telling him, (my trainer and I) that 2 lbs is the most sustainable and maintainable weight loss. Last week I managed to do 3 though...grin. This week wasn't as exciting...only 1. sigh. My trainer told me not to be discouraged though, I lost 3 lbs last week, so it will be lower this week. She said they'll probably change calories or something in March or April. Oh well.

It's becoming very challenging to get my calories and percentages within the required limits. sigh. I've become very fond of protein drinks...

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...