Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Monday!

Hi everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.  We had LOADs of rain!!  It was marvelous.

Today will be quick, we've only got two items to celebrate. 

First is Babe Ruth Day!  Anyone who is into baseball knows who this guy is and you can party hardy in his honor.  We ought to all watch The Sandlot, tonight and eat hot dogs.  lol ;)

It's also Morse Code day.  Apparently today was the day Mr. Morse was born, way back in 1791. I knew it had been around for a while, but no idea that long!  Anyway, how many of you know Morse code?  Is that a Scout badge requirement?  I don't remember my sons having to learn it...  It's my son's bday today, so I think I'll send him happy bday in morse, lol.  Here's a Morse code translater page that you can play around with.  ;)

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...