Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What a Month!!

Hi Gang!  Can you believe it's the end of April?  I think this month went by faster than January...crazy!  It's the middle of the week, and I think we definitely need a little pick-me-up! 

Today is International Dance Day!  Everyone get on your boogie shoes and turn on the tunes.  Dance like no one is watching, and wave your arms like you just don't care, lol.


It's International Guide Dogs day.  Which is pretty cool...I've seen the dogs in training several times, and they are special dogs.  Know anyone that has one?  Imagine trusting your life to a dog...I guess there are lots of people doing that though.  ;)

Peace Rose Day - One of my favorite colors of roses, I wish I had one growing in my flower bed, but the one I have is close enough.  What is your favorite color of rose?  I guess I thought it's name was more symbolic than it is.  It was created before the start of WWII, and when they thought the plant might be destroyed, they sent cuts to various countries.  US was the one that came up with 'peace' as a name.  It has since become a little more symbolic, but I had hoped it would have started out a little more than just developing a new strain of rose.  ;)

World Wish Day.  I guess it's to encourage dreaming, or wishing even if your an adult.  I'm not sure.  But everyone make a wish and pay it forward!  ;)

Zipper day!!  One of the BEST inventions, I think anyway.  Imagine what life would be like without the zipper??  Purses, diaper bags, coats...the list is endless.  I'm definitely grateful for it!

Well, that's the list for today.  Hopefully you found something that made you smile, or gave you something you'd like to celebrate for the day.
Have a great one!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...