Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Only 17 days left!!

Where has the time gone already??  This is one of those years that drive me crazy - December is so busy and all of a sudden you realize Christmas is here and you aren't ready.  I mean, my house isn't even decorated yet!  I do have my trees up...but they have nothing on them.  Should I do minimalist this year and just skip the fru fru?  lol   Not sure I'll handle that.  We made candy last night but we still haven't figured out what to send to our daughter for Christmas (It's got to fit in the postal box, lol).  Or our son... any suggestions on a single 20 something in a small studio apartment?
 
Anyway - couldn't find anything in the world of internet wizards that was worth celebrating (in my view).  So I discovered a new comedian that I hadn't heard of before...and a duo that isn't always clean, but a teacher recommended this skit and I knew most of you would appreciate it.  🙂  Just because there are definitely careers that SHOULD be this important.  🙂   Like Firemen, Policemen, EMTs, etc. ... 


I also found a recipe for a Christmas breakfast wreath that looks awesome...  When I lived at home, we had a traditional breakfast that included a bread wreath our neighbors baked and gave to us every year.  I've always wanted to replicate that for our breakfast, but I've been intimidated by anything I've found, and never have quite found the right thing.  I've tried cinnamon rolls - which are good, but never turn out quite the same each time for me - and anyway, it's just never been the same.  Now I've found this little recipe, and I'm going to try it out.  I'll let you know how it goes...  🙂

So - hopefully you've been having a great week so far.
Anyway - hope you have an awesome day.

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...