Friday, January 21, 2022

Happy Friday to you all...

 So - yes, I'm still alive - just been busy with all the normal stuff.  I'm not real good at being consistent with the blog, I guess you've noticed?  I appreciate the 3 who read...lol.  Hope you enjoy today's.

So - here we are...past the middle of January.  Can you believe it's 2022?  And we're revisiting 2020...  feelings of de ja vu, kinda.  It's what I've been hearing... 😷😷😷

Anyway - it's Friday!  Are we excited??
Time to get up, move around (dance!) and then go on your National Coffee Break for coffee break day.  And for those of us who don't drink coffee, hot chocolate is good!  🙂

It's also National New England Clam Chowder day...so if you need a dinner idea, or even a lunch idea, there ya go.  🙂  Did you ever wonder what the difference was between the different types?  New England is the type most of us are familiar with...the rich creamy stuff.  The Manhattan chowder is more of a broth based and red tint. Personally, I like the creamy kind. especially in a sourdough bowl...  yum!

Well, hopefully you're all gearing up for the Olympics!  I'm not really thrilled with them being in China, but I think it's going to be interesting to watch.  I've been watching some of the ice skating competitions and it's been awesome.  ☺️
What are your favorite winter Olympic venues?
And, just in case anyone has forgotten...this year marks 20 years since they were here.  Can you believe it's been 20 years???

Anyway - Hopefully you all have a great weekend.  Eat something yummy, move to a good beat, and enjoy the moment!! 
🙂

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...