Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Official first day of summer!!

Well, it's officially the first day of summer.  Ye haw! lol.  It's been off and on for about a month...though having snow yesterday makes you wonder, right?  But it's all good - we need ALL the moisture we can get.  Feel sorry for Yellowstone...but stuff happens.

Now I'm trying to figure out my summer.  July is going to be a busy month...August I get like a week or so and then it's back to the job.  How am I going to get anything done??  Part of the problem, is I'm so stressed while at work that I don't WANT to do anything, lol.  And I really need to.  Especially painting...and finishing up a couple books...and...sigh.  It never really ends.

Well...since there are so many things needing my attention...I think it's time to go read.  :)

Have a great day! and... incase you're wondering...it's national Smoothie day!!  Go get one!  

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...