Monday, March 23, 2020

Day one of the 'soft' closure....need some humor??

So... today is the first 'official' off day for my household.  My hubby is working from home (Well, trying to... he has grandkids and noise going on...  I think he needs his own office) and today I had the whole day off - tomorrow I'm back to partial day at schools and then work at home.  That should be interesting... our grandkids are off the next 2 weeks, and so is their mom, so I don't think it's going to be any quiet time...

Soo...  need some humor for the day??  Our principal has the goods.  Here are two videos...one from him, and one is apparently a fellow educator (erducatr?) with his own song for the masses.  Some people have such a great sense of humor!!  I'm hoping that I get something productive done during this time, but you know we're going to come to the end and I'll have done nothing but watch grandkids, clean the kitchen and do laundry...  that was all I did when the kids were little, lol.  We'll see...



and the song:


And just in case you're trying to think of something to eat today, it is National Tamale Day and it's National Chip and Dip day, which is a day meant for sitting in front of the couch.  We celebrated with tortilla chips and guac....   

It just amazes me how people react to times of crisis and difficulty.  I think that those who do not have a foundation of faith struggle the most.  The Savior is there for all...  and will bring comfort and peace in these crazy times. 



Hope you have a wonderful day!  Practice good hygiene and social distancing...  (does watching movies in the familyroom with everyone on the couch count? lol)

1 comment:

clarissa said...

Love the Hear Him video..nice calming effect that I think everyone should try more often.

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...