Friday, March 06, 2020

Happy Friday!

It's that day again-Friday!  you made it through another week. And the weather is gorgeous!  Almost makes you think spring is around the corner... I have lots of green shoots in my flower beds.  Do you?

The school I'm at this morning had a staff meeting and played footloose to get everyone rounded up.  It was pretty fun...made me want to dance.  And now they're prepping for an assembly, and it's pretty wild - think I'll be leaving soon.  :)

But, good day to party.  To move.  To shake off the winter blues.  Here's a good song to do that...


if you still need to wake up, here's one of our favorite wake up calls...


Today, the only thing I want to mention, is that it's National Oreo day!!  If you can't enough of those chocolate cookies with white filling, today is the day to go crazy!!  I used to like them...dunk them in milk...  I'll still eat one now and then, as long as I don't think about the middle being nothing natural, lol.  If I weren't working on my book for the rest of the hours in this day, I'd make some homemade ones with real frosting in the middle.  Oh well... 

Anyway - hope you have an awesome day and great weekend.  Life is great!


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...