Wednesday, January 20, 2021

It's Wednesday!

 Happy middle of the week... lol.  Wednesday's seem to be middle of the road days...  They don't have the rap that Monday does, and Tuesday is kind of one of those days you just live through...Wednesday starts to give you hope that the weekend is in sight...Thursday is Friday Eve...and then you have Friday.  Funny how the human mind works.  Well, at least the one that works a five day week, lol.  How do you view your days?  

It was nice to have a long weekend.  Hope you had a relaxing time.  We actually got some reorganizing done, which was nice.  I didn't get as much cleaning or other organizing done, but hey, we take what we can, right?

Today there are a couple of things that I thought it would be fun to share...  

First, it's Penguin Awareness Day - I thought it would be good because Penguins always seem to make people smile.  I like how there are so many different types.  Here's a clip of silliness...

https://youtu.be/Tcx6YyXvvRI

and - from the movie Surfs Up, one my favorite Jeff Bridges movies, lol

https://youtu.be/GIsFyPvhzkA?t=148

It's also National Cheese Lovers Day, National Butterscotch Day and National Granola Bar day.  Of the three of those, I'd go with cheese lovers and butterscotch.  Not a big fan of granola bars, they are either too hard, or too sugary, ugh.  

Cheese lover is definitely my family's moto, I think.  One of my daughters doesn't think it's possible for such thing as too much cheese (trust me, there is) and I have a son that will eat the processed cheese on sandwiches...  UGH.  Personally, I love Bree, and Havarti - YUM - and fondue.  We might have to do fondue for dinner...., thought has merit.

What is your favorite cheese or way of eating it??   This is one of my favorite scenes from Julie and Julia... cheese!  (and then butter, lol)

https://youtu.be/4zY8Mlg2-IY

So - hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...