Friday, March 19, 2021

It's Friday!!

 

Happy Friday everyone!!  Let's take a minute and do a happy Friday dance...


Now - Hope your week hasn't been too bad, for the most part the weather has been wonderful.  Today is supposed to reach 70!  We're going to feel like summer, lol.  Hope you are able to get outside and soak up some of those rays.  🙂

Onto the silliness of the day...
First...it's Goddess of Fertility Day.  I so wanted to share a video clip from Yours Mine and Ours (the original) where Fonda wants to buy Ball a memento of their first and only date.  They look at a little statue in Chinatown in San Francisco, and the owner invites them inside.  (this is after they have told each other of the number of their offspring)  The owner tells them they have wonderful taste - the statue is the Goddess of Fertility.  They hastily leave...  I know it's a mixed bag out there.  Some of us have no issues with fertility, and others really struggle...  but if you have a chance to watch that movie, you need a good laugh!!

National Chocolate Caramel Day - we all like chocolate, and any reason to eat it, (well, most of us, lol.  There is the odd one out that doesn't like it)  But I love good, chewy caramel, and if it's dipped in dark chocolate, even better.  What about you?

Swallows Return to San Juan Capistrano Day - have you ever been to this?  I didn't realize it was such a big deal, parade and everything.  I just laugh because it's mentioned in Groundhog Day, and so it's become part of the cult legend. 
World Sleep Day  - I think it's ironic that this comes the week we push the clocks forward a day.  I think it's ridiculous, and I always have a hard time with it.  Do any of you??  I just don't sleep as well...  so, click on the link and see if anything they have might help you.  I think it's good that we all practice mindfulness before we go to sleep and see if it will help...  🙂
Animated GIF
Whatever helps you smile today, I hope you find it.  The sun is out, the weekend is here, and for the most part, 2021 is going better than 2020.  I mean...yesterday was the year mark of the earthquake in Magna that we all felt, and nothing big like that for us so far this year.  (everyone knock on wood!!) 
So have a good one.  You're all awesome!!
Here's a clip to get you bouncing on your chair... 

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...