Tuesday, February 13, 2018

It's so easy...

to get lost in watching the Olympics.  We watched all evening last night, and I didn't even realize how late it had gotten until my hubby came in and reminded me it was ten and we needed to go to bed...  some of us had to get up in the morning, lol.
Well, actually, most of us did, but we were so close to seeing Sean White do his first qualifying run!!  No spoilers please, I have it ready to watch when I get home...  :)


It's Tortellini Day...and depending on who you talk to, (NOT IHOP, lol) it's National Pancake day.  It's also Shrove Tuesday, whatever that means, sorry to show my ignorance.  I've heard the word before, and I believe it's related to the idea that this is also Mardi Gras...so, ya know.  I'm just liking pancakes.  We had them for dinner last week, and I wouldn't mind having them again.  But, tortellini is awesome too!!

Well...that's all for now - need to get warm!!!  Have a good one. 

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...