Wednesday, February 05, 2020

It's Hump Day!

I had a blog post for last Friday, but never got it finished...sigh.  So now it's Wednesday!

There isn't much to shout out about, but in case you need something to pick up your snowy winter day, there are a couple of things to have fun with.

It's Weatherperson day!  I don't know who would want that job...it's kind of just a step off of being a lawyer, right?  lol  I mean, no one really believes them anymore, and questions what the predictions are.  However, there are those who we really like and I remember my parents always made sure to watch KSL and Eubank with his white coat when it snowed.  Some people just have a way with people and the camera.  🙂  I always think of Ground Hog Day and Bill Murray...

Today is also National Chocolate fondue Day - which is your favorite way for fondue?  chocolate or cheese?  I like to do both.  🙂

It's also World Nutella Day - so if you like Nutella, time to dig out the large jar in your cabinet and slather it on everything in sight.  Personally, I'm not into eating it, so you can enjoy eating it for me.  😉

Whatever you end up doing today, drive safe and enjoy the snow!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...