Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Happy Wednesday!

In my work email I said it was hump day, but for some reason, it doesn't feel like I should already be talking about the middle of the week like that... I've only been back at it for three weeks now, so what's there to complain about??  I feel like I've been doing a lot of whining lately, so I'm stopping that right now.  :)

I was looking into if there was anything worth shouting out in the celebration side, and the only thing they had was national Macadamia nut day.  Well... since most of us love those island nuts, enjoy!  One of my co-workers boyfriend made macadamia nut shortbread cookies dipped in chocolate... oh my, they were good!!  (Think he's a keeper, CF!)

I read an article recently that said back to work blues are real.  I thought well, duh!  I guess they were focusing on how it's when you come back from a vacation, or like Christmas time.  I focused on the fact that many of us have summers off and then come back.  They say the best thing is to schedule another vacation (lol), ease into things, and try some new habits.
Well...sounds like good advice to me!  All of you who are having a hard time adjusting to being back at work, plan a vacation to get out of the dumps and switch up some habits. (I know...that's easier said than done, but possible!!) 

Perhaps some music and scenery might help...

Just imagine walking around with the ocean breeze blowing the dusty heat from your hair...
sigh.

Anyway - hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...