Wednesday, September 18, 2019

It's Wednesday!

And it's a good thing... my brain has been so out of it this week!  I don't know what the fog is about...I'm getting sleep and stuff.  Maybe not a full 8 hours,... lol.  How about you??  Are you glad it's the middle of the week?  There is some fun stuff to commemorate or celebrate today.


Air Force Birthday -  Happy bday to the Air Force!!  My brother was in the Air Force, and I always thought it was so cool.  He wasn't a pilot, but hey, not everyone can fly...lol.  Seems like none of the military branches like each other, which is stupid - we're all on the same side!!  But ya know...  anyway, found this fun video someone made with all the lyrics to the Air Force Song.  enjoy!


Chiropractic Founders Day
- I have mixed feelings about Chiropractors.  When my hubby first started going to our neighbor, they used to do the neck cracking thing  UH UH - not for me.  So, I never really took advantage of them.  I have always liked the more homeopathic round of things, but hadn't quite gotten into them until that one retired and a new one took over and they didn't do the neck cracking thing anymore. (of course it didn't help that I read a book by Robin Cook that dealt with people dying from that neck cracking bit, lol - fiction people...fiction.)  Anyway - if you have joint or muscle issues related to back or hips, they are great.  We have one that we go to regularly in Layton.  My daughter had one she went to in Ogden  Everyone has to find their own pick that they are comfortable with.   Here's a school of Chiropractic for info...  

Hug A Greeting Card Writer Day -  Personally, I think a good greeting card writer is a comedian.  But then, there are so many other cards that deal with sadness, loss, and other stuff, so I guess there's all kinds.  I can't help that I like the funny ones best...  I am tired of the off color ones, sigh.  But, if you know anyone that writes for greeting cards - give them a high five from me, and a hug from yourself.  It's a living, right??

   
National Ceiling Fan Day  - I love our ceiling fan.  We would have them in every room if the ceilings weren't too low.  Especially downstairs...  I always picture kids hanging on them though...since that's what my grandkids did to break the one in their room.  Probably didn't help that the bunk beds were tall enough they could grab onto it...  kids will figure out anything when given enough time and boredom.... sigh.  Anyway - enjoy the invention!!!

National Cheeseburger Day - and of course...last on the list today is the awesome Cheese burger!!!  I saw a post someone did on Facebook recently about a man that went to the Heart Attack grill in Vegas and ate the HUGE 8 burger cheese burger in little over 10 minutes.  UGH.  Not quite wanting cheese burger that much, and not one of theirs...   But I definitely love myself a good cheese burger.  We like Burger Stop. (especially their fries!)  Where's your favorite place to go??

 And if you're searching for something fun to do this weekend...  They're doing another Night Lights in Tooele where they are releasing the paper lanterns.  Way fun!

anyway - have a great day!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...