Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Happy Ground Hog Day!

 I know that February 2nd isn't much of a day for most people, but we've made it a tradition in my family to gather and watch the movie Ground Hog Day with Bill Murray.  We just love how the man finally turns himself around and realizes that there is a big world out there full of things to learn and do.  It's kind of how we all wish everyone was.  The best self.
 
So - I hope you all have a wonderful Ground hog day - I'm pretty sure the little varmint saw his shadow - so if that really means anything, we might actually get more moisture that we need, right??
 
It's also Crepe day - so if you're trying to think of something to eat while watching the movie, crepes are good.  Have you ever seen the ones in the food  trucks??  those are amazing...

and it's Heavenly Hash day.  Now, call me crazy, but I've always thought heavenly hash was a great ice cream.  Apparently it's a fruit salad concoction that has mutated into any tipe of form as long as it has some kind of fruit and something to combine it.  Interesting.  So, the jello salad that I make with crushed pineapple and whip topping would count.  I like it...

Did you know that 'hash' is anything that's pieces of stuff combined?  I always thought it involved potatoes, lol. 

Anyway - your trivia for the day.  Here's a clip from the movie...  Get your blood pumping a little...hope you have an awesome day.  🙂

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...