Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Happy Hump Day Wednesday!

Morning everyone!  Hope you're awake and pounding the day!  Ever wake up and wonder what day it is?  Takes a minute to figure it out and then it's like, oh!  It's Wednesday!  that means only two days till Friday...  :)  Always a good sign...
There isn't a lot to talk about today, but I couldn't pass it up because it's National Dance Day!!  That means you should get up and dance around - like no one is watching!  (Or thinking you dance weird, because, let's face it - kids just don't get our style of dancing, lol)  So I just have to share this...

It's also National Tortilla Chip day.   I was not entirely surprised to learn that Tortilla chips were not created in Mexico.  Leave it to the US to take something we all think is Hispanic and run with it, lol.  Kind of makes sense, I had a friend as a kid who was Mexican, and went to her house for lunch once...  They had tortillas and beans and stuff, and the tortilla's were home made.  It was awesome.  First time I'd ever had them, really.  We weren't big Mexican food aficionados.  🙂  Well, that has changed... as far as basic stuff.  I love burritos and Quesadillas and stuff.  Anyway - enjoy the chip!

So - good combination, chips and dancing...  have a party!!
And an excellent day.  🙂


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...