Thursday, May 30, 2019

Almost there!

I can't believe it's the end of May.  Where did this month go?  I thought it was going to take forever, and now it's over and only one more day left of school...  my neighbor is retiring and I'm wondering if she's excited or a little sad...I imagine some of both.  It's been 30 years...  Another neighbor is retiring as well, and he can hardly stand it.  It's going to be interesting for him though, he will be helping tend grandkids for a while...  lol.

Did you experience the crazy hail storm yesterday?  They are doing road work/make our road a crazy driving hazard/muddy river when it rains and it had a lovely brown rush of water going down the road.  😏 

As we head into the last days of school and run into the dog days of summer, lol, here are a couple of fun things...

Indianapolis 500 Anniversary - I'm not a big fan of car racing, though I grew up next to a speedway in California.  We were close enough we could hear the announcer, lol.  But I think some of the movies about racing is fun.  The Love Bug, is a great one.  :)
I like the silly movie Turbo...


National Creativity Day - Anyone can be creative. It doesn't have to be with paint, pens, sculptures, etc.  You can be creative with anything!  Sewing, cooking, gardening, decorating, the world is full of ways to be creative.  Share your talents...discover what you can be creative at and show the world!



National Nail Tech Day - for those of us who like to get our nails done...you might want to be kind to your nail tech.  They hold your pain in their hands, lol.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...