Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The last week of May...

and it's still raining!  Isn't it amazing??  some of my family is thinking we're living in Oregon or something, (we wish!) but no, it's just a wetter than usual spring, which is always a good thing for water!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend and took a moment to honor those who died for our freedoms...  We went visiting graves on Sunday, and it was a crazy day.  I think the majority of people do it on Sunday!  We usually go on Monday, and my hubby still ended up doing that...  but yikes!!

Today is National Hamburger day!!  everyone probably celebrated that yesterday...I know we did.  I guess you could always have them again, I mean, hamburgers are yummy!  We had turkey burgers yesterday with sweet onions in them.  They were so good!!  My daughter - who has been less than thrilled with all the ground turkey we cook with - even liked them! 
Kind of reminds me of this character...

remember him??  I used to love Popeye cartoons... now I cringe, lol.

Our favorite principal has an emergency kit idea for the last couple of weeks of school...

He cracks me up.  I think a puppy is a good idea to have in the classroom though...that would be wonderful for everyone!

Well...  Have a great day!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...