Friday, January 03, 2020

Happy New Year!

Well... ready or not, it's 2020 folks.  More and more I feel like I'm living in a sci fi movie and I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing, lol.  I already know the ending, but getting there is the mystery.
sigh
Things have been pretty crazy at my house... and I feel like I've been loosing it a little.  I'm wondering if age is really bringing on mental issues or if I'm just stressed and not realizing how much it's affecting me.  I didn't work on ANYTHING book or art related the last week, due to grandkids and stuff...and I'm feeling it, let me tell you.  I've got to get sooo much done today.  I was able to work on stuff yesterday, and I'm sorry to admit that I'm so thankful grandkids are back in school!!!  lol  I go back to work on Monday, but it gives me 2 days to work on stuff without interruption.  Well...so I just have to control my own type of ADD. 
I'm beginning to wonder if I have too many irons in the fire...  too many things I'm trying to do.  Have you ever felt that way with your talents?  Your goals and dreams?  I'm doing more creatively than I've done in years, and on one side, it's awesome - the other side I'm beginning to feel the stress.  I've been praying lately for guidance on how to approach things.  Only the Lord knows if I'm going in the right direction...
Well...  since I'm crazy busy - as stated - I'm keeping this short.  Hope you had a marvelous Christmas (ours was insane and it didn't really feel like Christmas AT ALL) and a fun New Years.  We had grandkids and watched movies and toasted the new year...  six year old was mad she was distracted and didn't see the ball drop...  lol
Hope this year is awesome for you!!

No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...