Monday, October 28, 2019

National Chocolate Day!

That's about the only thing I can talk about today.  The invention of the best stuff...  well, I guess it wasn't invented today, but for some reason this is the day they picked to praise it.  Apparently there are two days and one is in July.  Since I'm a little busy in July, I'm glad I get to celebrate on this day.  :)


Got to love Sandra Boynton's take on things.  I used to have a calendar by her where every day was some kind of food day.  It was soo much fun.  I guess I've been into this day of food stuff a long time...  hmmm.
This was probably more appropriate for chocolate cake day...but I love chocolate in almost any form and this is fun...


Anyway - hope you had a great weekend, and that you're ready for an awesome week!

Here's a great song to get you going!


No comments:

Wow... really??

so - I didn't realize it has been that long since my last post.  I think I kind of gave up on it, knowing I don't have many follower...